Bosque de Los Pinos, Cayey / Let us be Tropical

Sunday, January 15

Up high in the mountains of Cayey we got soaked by rained, I ruined my sneakers with dirt (why did I wear white sneakers? haha) and slipped in the mud at least 8 times and fell once haha... But believe me, it was all worth it. One of the loveliest places I've been in the Island! The fog, tall tress and silence created this perfect ambiance, just dreamy.

Until next post,
Nydia

Por fin visité el Bosque de los Pinos en Cayey. A pesar que nos mojamos en la lluvia, dañé mis tenis con el fango, me resbalé al menos en ocho ocasiones y me caí una vez jaja todo valió la pena! Es uno de los lugares más hermosos que he visitado en la Isla.  La neblina, los árboles y el silencio crearon un ambiente de ensueño. Espero que las fotos le hagan justicia,

Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes