Stay Golden // Dezzal

Tuesday, December 27

Hi Everyone! Hope all of you had the most amazing Christmas, full of food comas, presents and family time. For today I wanted to share my Christmas Eve outfit!
   For the night I knew I wanted something between feminine and fun; and what better than to wear a ton of gold. This beauty of a skirt as well as my recent look is from the online store Dezzal. Love the midi style and how lightweight it is. But by far the best part... it has pockets! To keep it classy: black heels, lace bell sleeves top, box clutch and of course a red lip. Tomorrow I'll be sharing my Christmas Day look. 
I leave the links to each piece below. 
Until then, Nydia
GET THE LOOK
Lace top - Zara (similar)
Pleated Golden Skirt - Dezzal
Lace up heels - Public Desire
Box Clutch - Asos (similar)

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes