CLOSE YOUR EYES // Let us be tropical

Sunday, October 16

Tonight is my last night in Puerto Rico and before I go to bed I wanted to share a few gorgeous photos I recently took from an impromptu photo session I did of Lianne at the beach! While my husband and our friends relaxed under the caribbean sun I did what I loved most... taking photos haha! I adore unplanned sessions, they're just for fun and I get to practice light, editing and all those good things I love about photography! Lianne even took a few photos of me (I tried to model haha). I'm currently working on a video from this day,
 I'll share it soon! Happy night to all,
Nydia

Esta es mi última noche en la Isla y quería compartirles varias fotos que recientemente tomé en la playa mientras Jay y nuestros amigos se relajaban bajo el sol caribeño jaja... Adoro las sesiones no planificadas, son sólo por diversión y es el momento ideal para jugar la luz, la edición y todas esas cosas que me encantan de la fotografía! Lianne incluso me tomó algunas fotos, traté de modelar jaja. Actualmente estoy trabajando en un vídeo de ésta tarde, pronto se los compartiré!
Linda noche,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes