Wave after wave // A day in the life

Thursday, August 11

Spending time by the ocean is one of my favorite things to do in the world; better yet when I have my favorite girls by my side.

Estar en la playa o cerca del mar es una de las cosas que más amo hacer. Y mejor aún disfrutarlo en compañía de mis chicas preferidas!

All these images where taken my last afternoon in the Island before heading back home. I was happy to fill my hair with sand, laugh with everything in me and just enjoy the palm-trees, waves and the company of these two pretty ladies. It felt bittersweet to leave once again, 
but more than blessed to be able to live moments like this!
Happy night all,
Nydia

Todas estas fotos se tomaron en mi última tarde en la Isla antes de tomar mi vuelo de regreso  a casa. Estaba felíz de poder llenar mi pelo de arena, reirme sin parar y simplemente disfrutar de la belleza con dos de mis mejores amigas. Les admito, me sentí un poco triste de tener que irme y dejarlo todo atrás pero más que agradecida de tener la oportunidad de vivir momentos como éstos...
Hasta el próximo post!
Linda noche a todos,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes