All Black Look

Sunday, July 17

I can't belive its been 17 days since July started and I haven't posted once!! Not event ONCE.. Shame on me haha!! 

Anyway... I blame it on adulthood. Between work, editing (especially editing) and recent travel I truly haven't been able to photograph any my looks! But at last for today I share my recent all-black outfit I wore for a bit of shopping (Zara sales🙌🏼🦄) and dinner with Jay! Favorite part of the look? My new Pull and Bear platform espadrilles I got via Asos for only 20$. Gotta love those summer sales! More posts and style inspiration coming this week! Happy Sunday to all!

Nydia

Get the Look
Black jeans - Zara
Aztec Print clutch - Asos
Platform Espadrilles - Pull and Bear
Off shoulder top - Asos
Wide Brim Hat - Forever 21

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes