Bridges // A day in the Life

Monday, June 20

Nothing beats feeling adventurous and free. Every time I'm in contact with nature I have this urge to pack my bags and travel everywhere. Do you ever feel that way? There is so much out there to discover, see and learn; I just don't want to miss out haha... 

No hay nada mejor que aventurar! Cada vez que me encuentro en contacto con la naturaleza lo que quiero es hacer maletas y viajar, no les pasa? Hay tanto que ver, descrubrir y conocer!
While I plan my next destination, here are some pictures of our recent visit to the gorgeous mountains and blue coast of Puerto Rico. First stop Puente Hamaca at Adjuntas, then beach at Cabo Rojo! 
There is no better thing than going out there and enjoy life! So go and create memories!
Until next post,
Nydia

Mientras tanto paseo y me aventuro por mi hermosa Isla! Les comparto fotos de nuestra más reciente visita: Puente Hamaca en Adjuntas (centro de la Isla) y Puente Piedra en Cabo Rojo. 
Hoy es el primer día de verano así que todos... a crear memorias!
Hasta el próximo post,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes