Striped Midi Dress // OOTD

Tuesday, May 31

Hi People! Hope everyone of you enjoyed their long weekend! 
As for me I spent my days working and enjoying the rain. I don’t know why, but every single time I visit Puerto Rico it starts to pour! It's like nature knows I'm here and denies me beach time or anything that has to do with being outside haha…. But yesterday, after praying and getting dressed up for good weather, the sun eventually shined bright upon us! 

Hola a todos! Espero que hayan disfrutan de su fin de semana largo!
Yo estuve trabajando en una boda y disfrutando de la lluvia ya que desde que llegué a Puerto Rico no ha parado de caer agua! Es como si la naturaleza supiera que estoy aquí y me niega el tiempo de playa o cualquier cosa que tenga que ver con estar fuera jaja… Pero al fin, en la tarde de ayer, el sol finalmente decidió salir y aquí le comparto varias fotos del look del día!
For the day I styled a striped midi dress from Old Navy with bright flat sandals, nude bag and old time favorite: red lipstick! I visited the south of the Island (Ponce) for the day and had too many sceneries to choose from sooo I took pictures everywhere. Missed the old and vintage spots; those floral trees get me every time! Happy Tuesday to all,
Nydia

Como outfit elegí un vestido de listas estilo midi combinado con sandalias azules, labial rojo y bolso crema. Estuve en Ponce durante el día y disfruté de tomar fotos en todas partes. En especial al frente de las hermosas trinitarias! Los enlaces de cada pieza se encuentran abajo.
Lindo día,
Nydia
GET THE LOOK

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes