Lace Up Heels // OOTD

Monday, May 16

This look features my latest purchase: black lace up heels! I got these babes from the online store Public Desire. Love how versatile they are! They sure make a statement with the super high heel and endless lace. I'm even considering getting them in a lower heel in gray (yes, I'm obsessed)! In other matters, I'm moving soon so for the next days my plans consist in watching HGTV, pack boxes and pin ideas away. Love how moving activates the interior design expert in me haha... 
  Can't wait to show you more looks this week. 
Happy Monday to all,
Nydia

Estoy enamorada de mis nuevos zapatos de amarre de la tienda online Public Desire. Aunque son mucho más alto de lo que acostumbro a utilizar, son súper femeninos y versátiles. Hasta estoy considerando comprar otro par en color gris en un tacón más bajo! Les dejo el enlace de cada pieza en la parte posterior.  Aunque estoy en proceso de mudanza y toda mi concentración está en las cajas que debo empacar y las ideas que tengo para decorar,; les prometo que compartiré más looks en la semana.  Felíz lunes!
Nydia
GET THE LOOK
Lace up heels - Public Desire
Pleated midi skirt - Zara (similar)
Dotted Neckerchief -  Urban Outfitters
Shoulder Bag - Forever 21
Gray top - Zara

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes