Recent Obsessions!

Tuesday, July 28


I will always be obsessed with statement jewelry; necklaces and earrings being my favorite! Here are some of my recent additions. 

Siempre me han encantado los accesorios llamativos, en especial los aretes y cadenas/collares. Aquí varias piezas que he incorporado recientemente!
Fun bags are a must for Summer! When I saw this #Célfie River Island bag at Asos it was instant LOVE! It can be worn as a cross body bag or a clutch. Cute and versatile, can I ask for more?
OHH!! and who can say no to a little donut coin purse? Not me!

Me encantan los bolsos divertidos y diferentes. Cuando vi el bolso #Celfie marca River Island en Asos no me resistí! Es versatil ya que la puedes usar como bolso de mano o hombro.  Ahhh y no puedo olvidar mi monedero en forma de dona!


I recently purchased two of my favorite makeup goodies: my favorite blush MAC’S Pinch Me and the perfect shade of red MAC’s Ruby Woo.

Recientemente adquirí mi rubor preferido de MAC Pinch Me y el tono perfecto de rojo Ruby Woo.
Matte lipsticks are kind of my thing and I’m always willing to try new ones. I recently purchased Rimmel London Provocalips in two shades:  750 Heart Breaker and 250 Kiss Fatal. The colors are gorgeous and truly long-lasting but here’s the sad part (cue the violins)… after a while it feels heavy and dry on the lips.

My favorite drug-store foundations are from L’Oreal. For the past weeks I’ve been using the True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup (boy, that’s a long name haha). Love the super light-weight feel and matte coverage. But I have to admit the True Match Super Blendable Makeup is still my favorite!

Los labiales matte son un tipo de obsesión y siempre estoy dispuesta a probar nuevas marcas/lineas. Hace poco compré Rimmel London Provocalips  en dos tonos:  750 Heart Breaker and 250 Kiss Fata. Los colores son preciosos y su duración es de por vida jajaja Pero aquí viene la parte triste… después de un tiempo se siente pesado y tiende a secar los labios!

Desde hace semanas he estado ustilizando la base True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup de L’Oreal. Amo que no es pesada en la piel y tiene cobertura mate. Pero tengo que admti,r True Match Super Blendable Makeup sigue siendo mi favorita!

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes