If there’s Time

Saturday, July 4

Hello everyone!
Last Saturday I was invited to Ooh La La Spa  located in Blow Salon, Isla Verde for a morning of relaxation with manicure and pedicure. And there is nothing better than being pampered for a while! Am I right girls!? Loved the bright colorful space and the very helpful team. I was obsessed with the creams used for massage, leaving the skin soft and refreshed. For the nails, I opted for a simple look with a light cream color on both feet and hands with a little golden sparkle gradient! Lianne helped me with a small video so I invite you to watch it for more details !!

Hola a todos!
El pasado sábado fui invitada a Ooh La La Spa (localizado en Blow Salon, Isla Verde) para una mañana de relajación con manicura y pedicura. Y chicas no hay nada mejor que sentarse y ser consentidas por un ratito! El lugar es muy colorido, acogedor y todo el equipo muy atento. Me encantaron las cremas utilizadas para el masaje, olores sumamente deliciosos; dejando la piel suave y refrescada. Opté por un look sencillo en las uñas con un color crema claro para los pies y en la manos un poco de brillo dorado en gradiente! Lianne me ayudó con un pequeño video así que los invito a verlo para más detalles!! 


For this day I was aiming for a simple and feminine look! I’ve always been  obsessed with long skirts, they’re just perfect for the Summer heat making outfits wearable and very feminine! This one is from my recent buys! Love the light color and the kinda sexy slit it carries. For the day I thought it was ideal to style it with white crop top and gray details with bag and earrings. 

Hope this looks inspires you! Wishing you all a happy weekend and for all my
 US and island readers Happy 4th of July!

Nydia

Adoro las maxi faldas y esta adquisición es una de mis preferidas del momento. Su color menta claro y apertura la hace ideal para el calor intenso de mi Isla ayudando a sentirme cómoda y a la vez femenina. La combiné con top blanco y accesorios grises con bolso/aretes. Les deseo a todos un lindo sábado, y a todos aquellos en la Isla y Estados Unidos: Feliz 4 de julio!

Nydia
OUTFIT DETIALS
Bag/Shoes: Shoedazzle
Skirt/Top: Zara
Earrings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: ASOS

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes