Tangerine

Thursday, April 23

Hello Everyone!
Is anyone else feeling the Summer heat? Because I am haha... 
Everyday day of this week has been so hot, but undeniably beautiful. 
Can we at least go to the beach, please!?

Hola a todos!
No se ustedes (donde quiera que se encuentren en nuestro planeta) pero estoy sintiendo el calor veraniego! Estamos casi a Mayo y el sol ya me está haciendo sufrir jaja… Pero no me puedo quejar ya que los días han estado hermosos! 
Yesterday, after brunch and delicious coffee, Lianne took several photos of my outfit. For a day of errands and a bit of shopping,  I wore my tangerine palazzo pants with a simple black top. To add life to the look I wore a colorful necklace from Baublebar. I love being comfortable, specially during hot days like these, so my Forever 21 espadrilles have been my go to shoe of the past several weeks, love them!

Ayer, luego de “brunch” y rico café, Lianne me tomó estas fotografías. Para un día casual de diligencias y compras me puse unos palazzos en color naranja con un top sencillo en negro. Para darle vida al look le agregué un collar colorido de Baublebar! Me gusta andar cómoda asi que mis alpargatas son mi primera opción durante estos pasadas semanas para el diario!  
OUTFIT DETAILS
NECKLACE - Baublebar
That will be all my loves. Always remember to be true to yourself and live beautifully. I love getting dressed up and all that girly stuff but at the end like Iris Apfel said: it's better to be happy than well dressed! 

Nydia

 Les dejo una cita que leía hace unos día de Iris Apfel y dice: es mejor ser feliz que estar bien vestida! Genial, no creen?! Esto será todo por hoy!

Nydia 

No Comments

Unknown said...

Love your look!!
xxx
http://elsentirdelamoda.blogspot.com/

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes