2014 Outfits

Wednesday, January 14


1 /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8  /  9

Style wise 2014 was one of my favorites. I was better at expressing my personality trough comfy and fun outfits!  Three things I learned: Kimono’s are the perfect layer for our eternal summer days, I think I fell in love with the color black again and hats will always be my favorite accessory! So once again, thank you for reading my blog and letting me show you how to dress affordably by re-wearing and getting creative. 

Lovely Wednesday,
Nydia

_____________________________________________

Cuando de estilo se trata el 2014 ha sido uno de mis preferidos. Me divertí creando atuendos que reflejan mi personalidad sin olvidar la comodidad. De igual manera, tres cosas aprendí: 
1) Los kimonos son perfectos para los días de primavera/verano
2) Me enamoré nuevamente del color negro y
3)  los sombreros son mi accesorio preferido!

Una vez más, gracias por seguir mi blog y leer mi ocurrencias! Espero continuar brindándoles aunque sea un poco de inspiración.

Lindo miércoles,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes