27

Wednesday, October 22

27
Today I turn 27 years old. 
The plans for today are to wear my feathered skirt,  eat all the cupcakes I find in front of me and celebrate with loved ones. Meanwhile, here are some pictures of a comfy outfit I wore a few days ago with colorful and awesome graffiti as background!

until next post, Nydia
________________________________________________

Hoy cumplo 27 años de edad!
Los planes de hoy es vestirme con mi falda de plumas, comer todos los cupcakes que vea de frenta  y compartir con mis seres queridos. Les dejo varias fotografías de un atuendo sencillo y cómodo con coloridos grafitis como fondo!.

hasta la próxima,
Nydia
FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
27
27 montaje - 327 27 27
27
27

No Comments

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! :) I hope you had a wonderful day, I never would have imagined that you were 27, you look much younger! :) (for me that's a good thing :p people always think I'm much younger than I really am :p)

xoxo

http://terescrubs.blogspot.com

Tania said...

Wow these pictures are gorgeous! I love how the geometric shapes in the graffiti make for such great composition. Love the outfit too. Happy birthday!!

xx freshfizzle

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes