FOUR WAYS: #4 LAYER IT!

Monday, September 1


 #4waysoutfits presenting: Layers!

Layer it: This is the last advice of my 4 Ways posts

Adding a layer to your outfit can turn your bland look to a chic one. Like for this outfit… I styled a crop top with scalloped shorts in white. Once I wore it, it needing something else, I just felt: incomplete. So, by adding a black boyfriend blazer and my cool man shoes (I know, I like weird shoes) it was a quick transformation. Now the look felt more put together! What’s today lesson? Remember, when in doubt.. add a layer! haha…

I have one additional post where I wear several tips together: mixing prints, layering and adding color. Also, I invite you all to watch a video I made of the #4waysoutfits! Hope you guys enjoy it too!

a big hug, 
Nydia
________________________________________________ 

Añadir capas! Este es el último consejo de mi  post 4 Ways: 

Al añadir una capa puede rápidamente convertir un look aburrido a uno más atractivo. Para el post de hoy, combiné un crop top y cortos con corte de petalos ambos en color blanco. Una vez puesto, sentí que necesitaba algo más para finalizar el atuendo y que mejor que un blázer! Esta chaqueta negra estilo boyfriend combinado con los zapatos masculinos con acentos en dorado lograron que el outfit se transformara y se viera más uniforme. Así que ya saben, cuando en duda busquen una capa que complemente su outfit!

Tengo un post adicional donde mezclo los diferentes consejos como el de combinar texturas y añadir color. También, les coloco el video que hice de la serie  #4waysoutfits. Espero que lo disfruten!

un abrazo,
Nydia

FOUR WAYS: #4 Layer it!
FOUR WAYS: #4 Layer it!

No Comments

Unknown said...

I love the look! :) it's classy meets flirty. and loved the tips of #4ways! :)

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes